Gratitude and Forgiveness when Facing Hardship | Tao Hands

In times of difficulty, we may be tempted to move away from the Divine, and even away from our own heart and soul.

We may fall into patterns of negativity, victimization, complaining, and more. We may avoid facing the challenge by turning to excess amounts of food, sleep, work, or some other action.

Even our spiritual path can become a form of avoidance. We may do the practices that we are comfortable with while avoiding the key practice(s) needed to make the changes we need to make.

During the hard times, we can benefit from reminding ourselves of a few basic principles:
  • Our lives do not happen by accident; there is purpose in the hardship
  • The concept of karma can help us understand the purpose and grow from it.
  • The Divine will support us totally, with greatest love and forgiveness and more
  • We need to do our part.
  • Gratitude is the first step to doing our part (thank you, Divine, for this opportunity....)
  • Forgiveness is the second step to doing our part (I humbly and deeply apologize....)
  • Asking for help is the third step to doing our part (I would be so grateful for your help to release these blockages and create a new life pattern....)
  • Continuing to practice and make new choices are the necessary steps to move forward.
We'd like to offer you a prayer of gratitude and a practice, for difficult times.

Dear Divine, thank you for all the circumstances of my life. Thank you that you are blessing me with my current hardship. which reveals your confidence that I am ready to handle this opportunity. Thank you for showing me where my ancestors and I may have made mistakes. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow. Thank you for giving me everything that I need to pass through this time and become more complete. I am deeply grateful for your greatest love. I cannot imagine how deep your love and forgiveness go. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Body Power: Sit up straight with your feet flat on the floor and your back away from the chair. Place one hand on the lower abdomen or the ming men point, and one hand on the heart area.

Soul Power - Say Hello:
Dear all souls who I or my ancestors have hurt or harmed, especially those we may have caused similar hardships or worse,
I deeply apologize.
I am truly sorry.
Please forgive me.
Please forgive my ancestors.
I will not harm this way again. I am learning to be an unconditional servant. 
I'm so grateful for this opportunity.
Thank you.

I forgive you and all those who've hurt me or had anything to do with these blockages.
I am honored to forgive.
Please receive my forgiveness.

Dear the Divine Soul Song of Love Peace and Harmony,
I love, honor and appreciate you.
Please bless this forgiveness practice.
Please help me transform the blockages in my current circumstance.
I am most grateful.
Thank you.

Mind Power: Visualize rainbow light within your own soul, heart, mind and body, and within and among all the souls called.

Sound Power: Chant Love Peace and Harmony (www.LovePeaceHarmony.Org/Resources).

Lu La Lu La Li
Lu La Lu La La Li
Lu La Lu La Li Lu La
Lu La Li Lu La
Lu La Li Lu La

I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love Peace and Harmony
Love Peace and Harmony

When ready, close with: Hao. Hao. Hao. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

We hope this sharing, prayer and practice will serve you well.

With greatest love,

The Tao Hands Team.



Comments