Greatest Enlightenment | Ten Greatest Tao Qualities | Tao Hands


The tenth Greatest Tao Quality is Greatest Enlightenment. In the book, Soul Over Matter, Master Sha explains that a human being has two lives: a physical life and a soul journey. The physical life is limited. The soul journey is eternal. 

The purpose of physical journey is to serve the soul journey. To uplift our soul, heart, mind and body is to be a better servant. To reach enlightenment is to be a better servant. 

Enlightenment has layers, like a stairway. The only way to climb the stairs is through unconditional service. To flourish in your unconditional service is to flourish in your enlightenment. 

Greatest Enlightenment is total enlightenment. It is soul, heart, mind and body enlightenment. It is to fulfill one's physical and spiritual journey. Every aspect of life will then flourish. This is the highest possible achievement of a human being.

Let us practice to align with Greatest Enlightenment now!


Develop Greatest Enlightenment with Tao Hands and Forgiveness Practice

Body Power: Sit up straight, with your feet flat on the floor and back away from the chair, if that's comfortable for you. Place one palm on your lower abdomen, below the navel, and one palm on your Message Center/Heart Chakra.


Mind Power: Visualize beautiful crystal light in your entire torso and especially in your Message Center/Heart Chakra.


Soul Power - Say Hello:


Dear Divine and Tao,

Dear all my spiritual mothers and fathers, my Heaven's Team and my soul,
Dear all souls of Heaven and Mother Earth, including all humanity, all mother nature, all animals, plants, lands and waters, all personal property, possessions and belongings, and more.
I love, honor and appreciate you each and all,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have not embodied or shown the Greatest Enlightenment,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have gotten lost and for having hurt or harmed anyone or anything, with my lack of Greatest Enlightenment,
I apologize also for my ancestors, 
Please forgive me. Please forgive my ancestors.
I am so grateful for your forgiveness.
Thank you.

I forgive you and all souls, unconditionally, for any lack of Greatest Enlightenment and any harm you have caused.

I am grateful to offer you my love and forgiveness now. 

Dear Tao Hands (or Tao) and Greatest Enlightenment,

I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to forgive me and my ancestors
You have the power to help me offer and receive forgiveness
You have the power to remove the blockages to my Greatest Enlightenment and to nourish the Greatest Enlightenment in me.
Please bless these requests, as appropriate.
Thank you.

Sound Power: Chant silently or aloud:


Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Enlightenment bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Enlightenment

Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Enlightenment bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Enlightenment,
Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Enlightenment bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Enlightenment,

 Close with: Hao.  Hao. Hao. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Dear beloved ones, the is the last of the 10 Tao Qualities series! Please do this practice daily until the next blog entry.  We hope you have enjoyed this presentation and practice! Perhaps you will wish to continue to practice and journal your experiences, as well as to check yourself three times a day!



With our greatest love,

Your Tao Hands Team.

Comments