Greatest Light | Develop the Ten Tao Qualities | Tao Hands

The fourth greatest Tao Quality is Greatest Light. The wisdom of Greatest Light is that we are not separate from it. We are in Source Light and Source Light is inside us. The Source Light carries Source jing (matter) qi (energy) shen (soul, heart and mind), which is the purest jing qi shen, with the greatest power. When we connect with this light and jing qi shen, we can be deeply nourished and blessed. We can build our light body.

Master Sha also teaches that light heals, rejuvenates, prevents illness and transforms any aspect of life. Scientists have known for years that certain wavelengths of light can heal. Spiritual practitioners understand this. The inner light of our soul has healing capabilities, and the different layers of light from the sun and stars do also. Heaven’s light comes in different frequencies and vibrations too. Research shows that different wavelengths of visible light act on us differently and can help repair cellular damage, reduce inflammation, destroy harmful bacteria, and more.

Spiritual light carries a high frequency that cannot usually be seen by the physical eye. Generally speaking, the higher the frequency of light, the more deeply it can be infused into the body for all kinds of blessings.

To develop more light, we can chant the use the wisdom we have been following. We can practice forgiveness and implement Divine blessings.

Let's begin!

Develop Greatest Light with Tao Hands and Forgiveness Practice

Body Power: Sit up straight, with your feet flat on the floor and back away from the chair, if that's comfortable for you. Place one palm on your lower abdomen, below the navel, and one palm on your Message Center/Heart Chakra.

Mind Power: Visualize beautiful crystal light in your entire torso and especially in your Message Center/Heart Chakra.

Soul Power - Say Hello:

Dear Divine and Tao,
Dear all my spiritual mothers and fathers, my Heaven's Team and my soul,
Dear all souls of Heaven and Mother Earth, including all humanity, all mother nature, all animals, plants, lands and waters, all personal property, possessions and belongings, and more.
I love, honor and appreciate you each and all,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have not embodied or shown the Greatest Light,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have gotten lost and for having hurt or harmed anyone or anything, with my lack of Greatest Light
I apologize also for my ancestors, 
Please forgive me. Please forgive my ancestors.
I am so grateful for your forgiveness.
Thank you.

I forgive you and all souls, unconditionally, for any lack of greatest light and any harm you have caused.
I am grateful to offer you my love and forgiveness now. 

Dear Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Light,
I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to forgive me and my ancestors
You have the power to help me offer and receive forgiveness
You have the power to remove the blockages to my Greatest Light and to nourish the Greatest Light in me.
Please bless these requests, as appropriate.
Thank you.

Sound Power: Chant silently or aloud:

Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Light bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Light
Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Light bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Light,
Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Light bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Light....

 Close with: Hao. Hao. Hao. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Please do this practice daily until we present the next Tao Quality of Greatest Humility. Keep a journal of your experiences, and don't forget to check yourself three times a day!

With our greatest love,

Your Tao Hands Team.


Comments