Greatest Harmony | Ten Greatest Tao Qualities | Tao Hands

The sixth greatest Tao Quality is Greatest Harmony. Harmony generally refers to when people or things are in resonance or congruence together. In the book, Soul Over Matter, Master Sha presents the Tao wisdom of Greatest Harmony, which is that when three (or more) join hearts together, they can accomplish anything. Their joined together strength can “cut gold”. 

He further states that this is a Tao secret to success in life. It is the secret to success of your dreams and goals, of your business and of anything you wish to accomplish. Create harmony and power by joining hearts together.

Here's how it works. When hearts join together, a new, stronger force is created, stronger than the linear combination of each heart. This new vibration and "force", created by hearts coming together as one brings great strength, unity, peace, happiness and more. It has great power to accomplish all things.

We will call upon Da He Xie - Greatest Harmony and our Tao Hands, to remove blockages and develop our Greatest Harmony. 

Develop Greatest Humility with Tao Hands and Forgiveness Practice

Body Power: Sit up straight, with your feet flat on the floor and back away from the chair, if that's comfortable for you. Place one palm on your lower abdomen, below the navel, and one palm on your Message Center/Heart Chakra.

Mind Power: Visualize beautiful crystal light in your entire torso and especially in your Message Center/Heart Chakra.

Soul Power - Say Hello:

Dear Divine and Tao,
Dear all my spiritual mothers and fathers, my Heaven's Team and my soul,
Dear all souls of Heaven and Mother Earth, including all humanity, all mother nature, all animals, plants, lands and waters, all personal property, possessions and belongings, and more.
I love, honor and appreciate you each and all,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have not embodied or shown the Greatest Harmony,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have gotten lost and for having hurt or harmed anyone or anything, with my lack of Greatest Harmony,
I apologize also for my ancestors, 
Please forgive me. Please forgive my ancestors.
I am so grateful for your forgiveness.
Thank you.

I forgive you and all souls, unconditionally, for any lack of greatest harmony and any harm you have caused.
I am grateful to offer you my love and forgiveness now. 

Dear Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Harmony,
I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to forgive me and my ancestors
You have the power to help me offer and receive forgiveness
You have the power to remove the blockages to my Greatest Harmony and to nourish the Greatest Harmony in me.
Please bless these requests, as appropriate.
Thank you.

Sound Power: Chant silently or aloud:

Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Harmony bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Harmony
Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Harmony bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Harmony,
Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Harmony bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Harmony....

 Close with: Hao.  Hao. Hao. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Please do this practice daily until we present the next Tao Quality of Greatest Flourishing. Keep a journal of your experiences, and don't forget to check yourself three times a day!

With our greatest love,

Your Tao Hands Team.






Comments