Finding Flourishing | Divine Healing Hands

To flourish is to thrive and grow, to evolve in a life affirming way. 

Flourishing is associated with a flow of abundance - all kinds of abundance. 

We can flourish in our health, our relationships, our careers, our creativity, our love and forgiveness, and more. We can flourish in so many ways! But how do we get there?

In the field of positive psychology, flourishing represents living within an optimal range of human functioning. Those who flourish are often living with greater resilience, well-being, growth    and goodness, for example. This may require positive mindsets, attitudes and beliefs, the willingness to take appropriate action, and more. How do we acquire all “the right stuff?” 


Well, we can practice. And we can deliver soul healing - Divine Soul Healing if you have Divine Healing Hands! Here are several ideas for soul healing to increase flourishing:

  • Any time you are struggling with feelings or thoughts that are not aligned with your flourishing, give yourself a blessing for transformation - to remove soul blockages to developing a more positive outlook or way of thinking and feeling. This is very much a key to flourishing.
  • Directly develop your flourishing vibration by asking Divine Healing Hands to heal blockages to flourishing and to nourish flourishing.
  • Ask Divine Healing Hands to remove negative mindsets, attitudes, beliefs, ego and attachments that prevent you from developing positive emotions like gratitude and optimism.
  • Ask Divine Healing Hands to bless various aspects of life where you want to see more flourishing, such as career, finances, relationships. Do this regularly.
  • Develop a plan for Divine Healing Hands Blessings! Do them daily. 


For everyone who does not yet have Divine Healing Hands, we will show you a soul healing practice that will also remove blockages and heal and transform your abundance. It's amazing how powerful soul healing is. You have the power to heal yourself and your flourishing!

Body Power: Sit up straight with feet flat on the ground and back away from the chair if able. Place one palm on your lower abdomen and one palm over your Message Center (Heart Chakra).

Soul Power - Say Hello:

Dear Divine,
Dear all my spiritual mothers and fathers, 
Dear my Heaven's team,
Dear the soul of Divine Flourishing,
I love you, honor you and appreciate you.
You have the power to bless my flourishing
Please heal/bless my flourishing.Thank you!

Dear all souls who I or my ancestors have hurt or harmed, especially as it relates to my flourishing (you can add: in  __________ area).
I love you and honor you.
I'm deeply sorry for the mistakes I and my ancestors have made that cause you to suffer in any way.
I ask for your forgiveness today.
I will no longer hurt or harm in these ways, and I will be a better servant.
Please forgive me and my ancestors.
I'm very grateful.

Mind Power: visualize golden, rainbow, purple or crystal light filling your Message Center/Heart Chakra.

Sound Power - Chant silently or aloud:

Soul of Divine Flourishing heals and blesses my flourishing, thank you.
Soul of Divine Flourishing heals and blesses my flourishing, thank you.
Soul of Divine Flourishing heals and blesses my flourishing, thank you.


When you are finished, close with:

Hao. Hao. Hao. (perfect, get well)
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Love you. Love you. Love you.
Gong song. Gong song. Gong song. (respectfully return).

We wish you Da Chang Sheng - Greatest Flourishing! Do this practice regularly and you could see wonderful results.

With greatest love,

Your Divine Healing Hands Team




Comments