Healing the Neighborhood | Divine Healing Hands


Healing the Neighborhood | Divine Healing Hands

Healing the Neighborhood | Divine Healing Hands
My neighborhood
I have always had a strong desire to live in a neighborhood with lots of green and big trees! It is a priority for me. I am willing to give up some things in order to have this in my life and I've been blessed to find some beautiful spots to live in (Thank you, Divine).

One of the things I do everywhere I live is to chant and bless my neighborhood, often. I always live where I can enjoy walking and I often take walks in the evening. Every time I walk, I send blessings to my community, my neighborhood, all the people, the animals, the pets, the trees and plants and more. I turn on all my soul treasures and chant Love Peace and Harmony. If I encounter someone or something that needs special attention, I give a focused blessing with my Divine Healing Hands. It is such a wonderful way to contribute to your immediate environment!

I also give gratitude to my home and my neighborhood. On the occasions I've had to move, I seek a new home with soul marketing techniques (see Divine Transformation: The Divine Way to Self-Clear Karma to Transform Your Health, Relationships,Finances and more, by Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha, p. 179 - 185), telling the Divine and the soul world exactly what I want, listing the main priorities which includes my environment and location, and asking for help. During my soul marketing, I always mention how I will bring lots of love and light to the neighborhood and bless all the souls there. I am certain this has helped me locate some beautiful places even when the odds were against me!

Divine Healing Hands is such an amazing blessing treasure. While we need permission from human beings to deliver these special blessings, we can ask our Divine guidance for pets and nature in our environment. I feel such gratitude to be able to offer the animals in my neighborhood blessings. In my last neighborhood, I blessed the feral cats regularly, and there were a couple who needed extra attention and healing, so I blessed them often. My heart was so happy that I could do this. I'm most grateful to Master Sha and the Divine for empowering me to serve this way.

This is one of the many ways we can serve in our daily lives with the wisdom of soul healing and with our Divine Healing Hands. I hope it inspires some of you to enjoy walking and serving!

Greatest love,

Marsha - Divine Healing Hands Team

Comments