Tao Is Not Far From Us, We Are Far From Tao.

Just a few months ago I was struggling with the idea of not being able to study with my spiritual
teacher and father Dr. and Master Sha for two and a half months this year i.e. mid July until October 2015. These months were a time of silent meditation and spiritual practice for Master Sha.

My mind's way of dealing with this painful struggle was to begin making all kinds of plans to catch up on reading and studying all of Master Sha's books, studying the Tao Immortal Classic and more. My soul's way of dealing with this was to grab every chance I had to be in person at events with Master Sha. Following my soul made my heart very happy and put my mind at ease. And before I knew it, May had passed the Tao Calligraphy Special Training was coming to an end and in my heart I had decided to go to Australia.

All of a sudden Master Sha announced the Australian retreats would be webcast. This was absolutely amazing. Master Sha was going to make it possible for all of us to be with him. The effort and costs involved in webcasting from Australia is significant, however Master Sha's greatest concern was his students and their soul journey. Everyone who attended the Australian retreats was incredibly blessed. As the Australian retreats came to an end, my mind came back into action detailing all of my plans to be busy.
.. And then the most unbelievable amazing turn of events led to the creation of a dedicated team tasked to come to Honolulu Hawaii, to set -up and promote two months of events for Master Sha.

 How could I be so fortunate to have been chosen to serve in this? I remember crying for most of the meeting as Master Sha made the announcements. The realization came to me -   Tao is not far from us, we are far from Tao.


Master Sha was going to do what he does best. Master Sha was yet again putting us before himself.

Master Sha was leading humanity by example. His decision was to continue serving humanity and all souls unconditionally, sacrificing his time of spiritual practice, serenity and rejuvenation.

The Tao is truly not far from me, and yet I was so far away from Tao.

Would I have given away my time of special spiritual growth and development for anyone? 
Would I choose to utilize all of my resources and everything I had to uplift another soul?
Would I have chosen to serve unconditionally instead of gaining special spiritual abilities? 
Would I choose to give my life away for any soul and every soul?

The Tao certainly would and does.

It hurts my heart how far I am from truly aligning my heart and soul with the Tao.

As a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer I am empowered to heal, bless and transform any aspect of my life. My request to my Divine Healing Hands today is to transform the impurity of my soul, heart, mind, energy and matter so that I too may serve with my highest soul potential and align with the Tao.

Enclosed in this blog is a Divine Healing Hands Blessing for everyone who reads this blog to help them (as appropriate) to reach their highest soul potential.

With all my love
Firuzan

Comments

  1. Thank you for the wonderful blog post and DHH blessing☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful blog post and DHH blessing☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment