Transform Fear to Enlightenment


Every fear is serenity that hasn't been understood 
~ Buddhist teaching.

There is one truth I have come to realize very deeply in the last few days and that is - We are magnificent spiritual beings creating and re-creating our realities in every moment of our existence.

According to  quantum physics, everyone and everything is a wave, a vibration. Light is a vibration. Electrons, atoms, stones, plants, animals, human beings, planets, and stars- all are vibrations. Everyone and everything vibrates at its own unique frequency. Everyone and everything in essence is a vibrational field.

My realization is that the field cannot remain constant. We either purify our vibrational field to raise our frequency and vibration or pollute it. This happens with every thought, word, action originating from our soul, manifesting through our heart and mind and finally coming into this world through the physical body. We are constantly changing, cells are dying and being replaced all the time in our bodies. So every circumstance we encounter is an opportunity to uplift our vibration or pollute it.

Every human being ever born has experienced fear, and it is a door way into something much deeper richer and secure than any one can ever imagine, said Martha Beck in one of her interviews. As I heard it for the third time I finally awakened to the possibility that every fear, including what I was just experiencing was just a doorway that led to the next stage of evolution in my journey. This made everything just beautiful and it simply came to me at 5 am this morning!

Every fear is waiting to be transformed to love and light. 
Every fear is a possibility to uplift my vibrational field. 
Every fear is the opportunity of serenity waiting to be discovered. 
Every fear is a chance at enlightenment


Dear Divine, 
I love you, honor you, deeply appreciate you. 
I am so deeply grateful that I have the opportunity to transform my fear of (name the fear) to enlightenment. 
I cannot thank you enough.
I deeply apologize if I have ever created or caused fear to any soul at any time. I am so sorry. 
Please forgive me, in order to receive your forgiveness I will serve. To chant and to meditate is to serve.

Dear my beloved Divine Healing Hands,
I love you, honor you, deeply appreciate you. 
Please offer a blessing as is most appropriate to any soul reading this blog to transform their fear to enlightenment. 
Thank you Thank you Thank you 

Today for sound power we are chanting Da Yuan Man (The Greatest Enlightenment) 

Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. 
Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. 
Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. 
Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. 

Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. 
Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. 
Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. 
Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. Da Yuan Man. 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Love you. Love you. Love you.

I am so grateful to have Divine Healing Hands to help me heal, bless and transform every aspect of my life. I invite each of you to join Dr. and Master Sha and his Worldwide Representatives to become a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer please register at www.DivineHealingHands.com

I hope you will all take the opportunity to apply and become a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer.



with loving gratitude
Firuzan

Comments