Tracing Tao Calligraphy

Master Cecilia Liu leading us
in Tao Calligraphy Movement.
I am starting to dream again, and one of my dreams is to become a Tao Calligraphy Practitioner!

I have already acknowledged that my initial receptivity to Tao Calligraphy was "lukewarm", but after my first Tao Calligraphy retreat I was very enthusiastic about writing Tao Calligraphy! However, because I was not disciplined in  my writing, I switched from writing to tracing, so I could learn and benefit further without creating improper writing habits. Currently I mostly trace Tao Calligraphy. As I trace more and more, I see many benefits coming into my life.

Tracing in general is a good meditative practice and brings me into alignment with the Tao Source frequency and vibration in the calligraphy. Just to align and open to this vibration brings me many blessings. If I make a particular request, the frequency and vibration go to my request. I have traced Tao Calligraphy for myself and others for a wide variety of life issues, including to help me to heal from stage IV lymphoma. I find that tracing Tao Calligraphy lifts the heaviness from my life. Things change when I trace Tao Calligraphy, even if I don't feel it during the practice.

Furthermore, as I trace, I am also getting more and more aligned with how to write Tao Calligraphy. This is one of the reasons why Master Sha and his Tao Calligraphy Teachers request us to trace Tao Calligraphy before we write Tao Calligraphy. It is important to learn the character and the flow of the sacred phrase before we write it. It is important to feel it, align with it, know it and then surrender to it.

When I first began writing Tao Calligraphy, Da Ai was one of the hardest ones for me to learn to write. Currently, however, I trace Da Ai almost every day. I feel I have grown more aligned with Da Ai on every level. I am really hoping that when I pick up the brush again, my experience with writing Da Ai will be different!

I have also enjoyed tracing many other calligraphies. In fact, I felt I had discovered a treasure chest when I went back to the Soul Healing Miracles book and learned to trace the many Tao Calligraphies there, some of which I had not spent much time with. This adventure began when I joined a practice led by a top Master Teacher who focused on tracing the Tao Calligraphy called San Jaio Chang Tong (Figure 24 in Soul Healing Miracles book, which means, "The Key Pathway of Qi and Body Fluid Flows Freely) daily. I had never traced it before as a practice. Tracing it daily, I began to love it and to enjoy the terrific power of this Tao Calligraphy to remove blockages and open up my San Jaio (upper, middle and lower torso).

The same happened when I traced Tao Calligraphy called Hei Heng Hong Ha (Figure 15 in Soul Healing Miracles; these are sounds that are associated with the First, Second and Third Soul Houses and entire Zhong/core area). I had invoked this calligraphy quite often to practice with, but I had not traced it. I found that tracing it was exciting and powerful and can boost my foundation rapidly!

In general, I have found tracing Tao Calligraphy to be invaluable to my daily regiment for my spiritual, mental, emotional and physical health. I also find that I simply enjoy the flow, beauty and connection to Source that comes when we trace. It just feels good.

Thank you again, Master Sha, for bringing us Tao Calligraphy. Thank you that anyone can enjoy, practice and benefit with Tao Calligraphy. I hope to someday be a Tao Calligraphy Practitioner. For now, I will continue to apply it and share it with others.

With love,

Marsha and Tao Hands Team


Comments