Tao Calligraphy and Everyday Life

It is such an honor and privilege to be able to share Tao Calligraphy with others in my life. I lead a weekly soul healing practice group in my community. People come to learn how to uplift their souls and transform their lives through the wisdom, knowledge and practical techniques taught by Master Sha and Tao Academy.

The most powerful practice and technique given by Master Sha in recent years is Tao Calligraphy. Master Sha has taught this wisdom many times. And though most people initially are totally unfamiliar with it, the little book called Greatest Love, which has the Tao Calligraphy of Da Ai (Greatest Love in mandarin Chinese) on the cover and in the book, has made it so easy to introduce others to the power of Tao Calligraphy.

Many members of my group have incorporated Tao Calligraphy into their daily lives, through the Greatest Love book. They turn to this book and calligraphy whenever they are in need. They carry it with them, they sleep with it near by, and practice with it regularly. They are truly disappointed if for some reason I run out of time for a Da Ai practice in class, so I don't! Some have needed a second copy (theirs is so worn from use and they do not want to lose pages, etc.).

I personally have seen many amazing results when I carry this book with me and use it. As one example, recently on a plane a woman appeared to be quite ill. She was sitting a few rows up from me, to my left. The attendants were growing concerned and I saw that she was nearly losing consciousness. In fact, over the next few minutes she became largely unresponsive. The attendant had asked for any doctors on the flight to come help. Two doctors and a nurse came to serve. They had difficulty getting a response from the woman and were growing concerned. With the airline medical kit they began to put together an I.V. while trying to rouse her.

Suddenly, I realized I had my Greatest Love book in my bag and I got it out and began tracing for her. I asked all the power in the Da Ai to offer an appropriate blessing to this woman. After about 3 or 4 minutes of tracing, I heard the nurse say, "She's coming around!" I looked up and the woman who's head was totally dropped and they could not get a response was suddenly holding her head up for moments at a time and starting to respond. I felt so touched in my heart and tears came in my eyes. They had not started the I.V. yet, and the nurse said, "you really had us really worried." They began the I.V. and kept her under close surveillence for the duration of the flight. An emergency crew collected her promptly upon landing.

I feel that the Tao Calligraphy Blessing with Da Ai in the Greatest Love book blessed this woman and helped her from what could have been a worse scenario. My heart and soul guidance tell me this was the case.

My students often share how Da Ai has helped them with many things. They are so grateful and I am too. Thank you, Master Sha, for giving us Tao Calligraphy, the Greatest Love book and so much more.

With love,

Marsha and the Tao Hands Team

Comments