Starting Tao Calligraphy

Tao Calligraphy is a spiritual healing art that anyone can apply in their lives. If you're new to the concept of Tao Calligraphy, its ok! I encourage you to step right into the fascinating adventure of Tao Calligraphy and see how it can benefit your life!

Let me start with the acknowledgement that my initial response to Tao Calligraphy was less than enthusiastic. I didn't understand it at all. But all of that changed when I joined my first Tao Calligraphy Retreat.

I found out pretty quickly that writing Tao Calligraphy was not easy as it might look, but it was fun! And with Master Sha's system of teaching and blessings (and practice), I saw improvements right away and this inspired me. Then I began to love writing Tao Calligraphy and had to slow down to avoid creating improper writing habits!

Still, my appreciation, respect and understanding of the power of tracing, meditating and chanting with Tao Calligraphy took time to develop. But I knew that anything Master Sha emphasized as important was "worth its weight in gold," so I continued. And even though I couldn't feel the immediate impact of Tao Calligraphy, after I began practicing regularly, some long standing issues in my life started to shift. This was so inspiring! Now I practice tracing Tao Calligraphy daily and I introduce it to many others. I can confidently say that I have experienced  and witnessed its profound power to help heal and transform life.

Why does Tao Calligraphy work? Here are some of the ideas behind Tao Calligraphy:

Tao Calligraphy is Oneness writing. A Tao Calligrapher writes complex Chinese characters that form positive life messages with one stroke of the brush. This method of calligraphy writing helps us connect with Source Oneness, which can balance our souls, hearts, minds and bodies.

Master Sha's Tao Calligraphy carries the Source frequency, vibration, information, energy and matter within it. Connecting with Master Sha's Tao Calligraphy brings this power directly to us.

From ancient wisdom and modern science, we know that everyone and everything is made of information, energy and matter. From Tao Science, we have learned that information, has three components: soul (content), heart (receiver) and mind (processor) of information.

Master Sha, as a high spiritual master, connects with the Source when he creates Tao Calligraphy and channels or transmits Source information, energy and matter into the Tao Calligraphy. He also transmits permanent blessings that carry the positive, pure messages of Source.

To practice writing, tracing or meditating with Tao Calligraphy connects us deeply to Source information, energy and matter. This enables us to access and absorb Source frequency and vibration. The more we are in the presence of this frequency and vibration the more our information, energy and matter can shift and change to carry a healthier, happier message, frequency and vibration.

Since the information of soul, heart and mind leads the energy and matter of the body, once we transform the message it is much easier to heal and transform the body.

Through Master Sha, we can receive specific and explicit blessings from the Tao Calligraphy, which can transform that aspect of life as we continually invoke and practice tracing, meditating or writing with Tao Calligraphy. The practice of Tao Calligraphy in general supports us to become balanced and aligned with the Source, with Oneness, with our true nature and high selves.

I am so happy that Master Sha has made Tao Calligraphy abundantly available to everyone. Anyone can access Source information, energy and matter through Tao Calligraphy. Anyone can receive Source blessings, frequency and vibration with Tao Calligraphy.

I invite you to explore Tao Calligraphy in any number of ways, in Master Sha's recent books and in many VODs and workshops, including the Tao Calligraphy Retreat with Master Sha - A Source Healing Retreat coming July 23rd in Toronto and via webcast. You can learn more on the Homepage of DrSha.com.

It's my honor to serve you.

Marsha and the Tao Hands Team


Comments