Tao Calligraphy Writing | Tao Hands

Since 2013, Master Sha has been writing and teaching Tao Calligraphy, a unique and beautiful ancient art form that uses the Yi Bi Zi (one-stroke, cursive) method of writing Chinese characters and phrases, connecting with the Oneness vibration of Tao. Tao Calligraphy carries Tao light, frequency and vibration. It is the most powerful of all the methods currently taught by Master Sha to maintain a happy, healthy and abundant life.

To learn calligraphy normally takes a good deal of time, even years with Chinese calligraphy.  Learning Tao Calligraphy takes time also, though Master Sha's program is facilitated by a unique method of training in an atmosphere filled with light of a very high frequency and vibration. An individual can learn Tao Calligraphy with concerted effort in a relatively short period of time, but the journey of mastery is never ending and involves practice and purification. 

For the next few blog entries, we will look at what types of blockages we might encounter in writing Tao Calligraphy and how we can improve ourselves and our Tao Calligraphy writing. We will apply various forms of Soulfulness to help us maintain the flow of Oneness in our Tao Calligraphy writing.

At this time, let us offer a Forgiveness Practice and a Tao Hands blessing to ourselves for our Tao Calligraphy journey.

Body Power. Place one palm on your lower abdomen and one palm on your heart.

Soul Power - Say Hello.

Dear Divine and Tao,
Dear my Tao Hands,
I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to bless my Tao Calligraphy journey, so that I can release blockages to my greatest alignment with writing Tao Calligraphy.
I deeply apologize to you and all souls for the blockages I carry that prevent me from writing and serving with Tao Calligraphy well and I humbly ask for forgiveness.  
I also offer my heart felt forgiveness to all souls, unconditionally.
I will serve with Tao Calligraphy writing, tracing and chanting, to assist myself, my loved ones, my community, Mother Earth and all souls, as appropriate.
I am most grateful for this honor and opportunity.
Please bless my Tao Calligraphy journey.
Thank you.

Mind Power.  Place your mind in your lower abdomen, toward the back side, near the tailbone area.

Sound Power. Chant silently or aloud: 
Tao Hands (or Divine and Tao) bless my Tao Calligraphy journey
Tao Hands (or Divine and Tao) bless my Tao Calligraphy journey
Tao Hands (or Divine and Tao) bless my Tao Calligraphy journey
Tao Hands (or Divine and Tao) bless my Tao Calligraphy journey....

Chant for 5 minutes or longer. Close with Hao. Hao. Hao. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

We are beyond blessed to have the opportunity to learn Tao Calligraphy writing and to have access to many Tao Calligraphies from Master Sha. We look forward to sharing more wisdom and practices to help all who are interested to maintain purity and connection with the Tao to write Tao Calligraphy well.

With greatest gratitude,

Your Tao Hands Team.






Comments