Loving and Honoring our Pets | Tao Hands

Most people who have pets deeply love and appreciate them. Indeed, pets are often a great example of unconditional love. And they are also an opportunity for us to learn to express more unconditional love.

Our pets are unique beings and have a journey of their own. They face ups and downs and various challenges. They need our support. We will look at enhancing our love for our beloved pets today.

There are many ways we may improve in our care and compassion for our pets. Connecting more heart to heart and soul to soul with our pets can enhance our ability to serve them well. Perhaps we do not always offer them the exercise they need, or play with them enough. Maybe we don't talk to our pets enough and really give them our love. Maybe our lifestyles get in the way of the balance that is best for our pets.

The good news is that we can connect with our pets, day or night, even (especially) if we're not with them. We can call their soul. While at work, for example, we can take just three minutes of our busy day to connect, say hello and send love and blessings. If we're out of town and they are in someone's care, this is most important! We can also connect with their soul during any challenge our pets may be having, which can help us better understand their challenge and how to assist them.

At this time, let us do a simple practice to help us connect more deeply with our pets.

Body Power. Sit up straight, with your back away from the chair if that is comfortable and your feet flat on the ground.  You may also sit in lotus or half lotus or cross legged with your back straight. Place one palm on your lower abdomen, below the navel, and one palm on your heart.

Soul Power - Say Hello.
Dear Divine,
Dear my Tao Hands,
I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to help me connect deeply to love, honor and respect my pet(s)
I am most grateful.

Dear soul of my pet(s)[name them],
I call you.
I'm so honored to have this time with you. I give you my greatest love, honor and respect,
I appreciate your presence in my life,
I'm so grateful to you.
I would like to deepen my love and appreciation for you now.
I ask forgiveness for all I have done in this or any lifetime to hurt or harm you.
And I unconditionally forgive you for any harm or challenges you may ever have caused me.
I ask that we be blessed with the greatest love, peace and harmony, honor and respect between us.
Thank you.

Mind Power. Visualize beautiful golden light or any color light throughout your heart and Message Center/Heart Chakra. See all kinds of holy beings and the Divine nourishing you and your pet(s) with their love and light. Visualize the happiest, most loving bond with your pet(s).

Sound Power. Chant silently or aloud, for as long as you wish, the Divine Soul Song of Love Peace and Harmony (www.lovepeaceharmony.org/resources).

Close with Hao. Hao. Hao. (perfect, get well). Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Give your pets a big hug today! And a soul hug whenever you are away. Talk to their soul every day. They will be so grateful!

With greatest love,

Your Tao Hands Team.


Comments