Greatest Gratitude | Ten Greatest Tao Qualities | Tao Hands

Greatest Gratitude is the 8th Greatest Tao Quality. To be grateful is to feel appreciation for what we have and what we receive; for all the gifts of life. In Soul Over Matter, Master Sha explains that gratitude is the key to progress on your journey. Showing sincere gratitude to Heaven, to your spiritual mothers and fathers, and to all those in your physical world is vital to flourishing in every aspect of life. Gratitude is vital to happiness. 

Master Sha also talks about the importance of gratitude in the book, Soul Wisdom, stating that when we approach life from a place of gratitude, it changes everything. Our experiences feel different. In fact, our entire life will be a profound experience of transformation. When we respond to events in our life with gratitude, we see apparently negative events differently. We begin to see them as gifts and special wisdom teachers. What other response would we have to a gift and special wisdom teacher than gratitude? 

In fact, we are especially blessed when we are experiencing challenging and difficult times. During these times to give our Greatest Gratitude to Heaven  is to recognize that we are being given the opportunity to grow and align further with our soul journey. In gratitude, we can see the purpose of the experience and pass through it more successfully. Passing through the challenges leads to greater happiness and success in life.

Social scientists have found that gratitude can be cultivated with practice, and that it leads to many positive results and benefits. For example, research shows that those who practice gratitude experience more positive emotions, feel more alive, sleep better, express more compassion and kindness, and have strong immune systems. People who express their gratitude to others more often experience increased energy, optimism and empathy. In general, grateful people are happier, healthier and more open-hearted. It's true, as gratitude comes from the heart!

We truly cannot sing the praises of gratitude enough. Let us do some practice to open up our Greatest Gratitude now.


Develop Greatest Gratitude with Tao Hands and Forgiveness Practice

Body Power: Sit up straight, with your feet flat on the floor and back away from the chair, if that's comfortable for you. Place one palm on your lower abdomen, below the navel, and one palm on your Message Center/Heart Chakra.


Mind Power: Visualize beautiful crystal light in your entire torso and especially in your Message Center/Heart Chakra.


Soul Power - Say Hello:


Dear Divine and Tao,

Dear all my spiritual mothers and fathers, my Heaven's Team and my soul,
Dear all souls of Heaven and Mother Earth, including all humanity, all mother nature, all animals, plants, lands and waters, all personal property, possessions and belongings, and more.
I love, honor and appreciate you each and all,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have not embodied or shown the Greatest Gratitude,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have gotten lost and for having hurt or harmed anyone or anything, with my lack of Greatest Gratitude,
I apologize also for my ancestors, 
Please forgive me. Please forgive my ancestors.
I am so grateful for your forgiveness.
Thank you.

I forgive you and all souls, unconditionally, for any lack of Greatest Gratitude and any harm you have caused.

I am grateful to offer you my love and forgiveness now. 

Dear Tao Source, dear my Tao Hands (for those who have them), and dear Greatest Gratitude,

I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to forgive me and my ancestors
You have the power to help me offer and receive forgiveness
You have the power to remove the blockages to my Greatest Gratitude and to nourish the Greatest Gratitude in me.
Please bless these requests, as appropriate.
Thank you.

Sound Power: Chant silently or aloud:


Tao Source and Greatest Gratitude bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Gratitude

Tao Source and Greatest Gratitude bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Gratitude,
Tao Source and Greatest Gratitude bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Gratitude....

Close with: Hao.  Hao. Hao. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Please do this practice daily until we present the next Tao Quality of Greatest Service. Keep a journal of your experiences, and don't forget to check yourself three times a day!



With our greatest love,

Your Tao Hands Team.

Comments