Greatest Humility | Ten Greatest Tao Qualities | Tao Hands

The fifth of the ten Greatest Tao Qualities is Greatest Humility. Humility is at the center of the spiritual path and refers to the state of being humble. Humble people do not rank themselves above anyone else, and possibly rank themselves as lower (in service to). Master Sha has often mentioned the humble and unconditional service of water, which flows to the lowest places and collects the dirt and garbage. Water does not complain. It just serves.

In the best selling book: Soul Over Matter, Master Sha shares the Tao wisdom of humility, stating that humility brings about great benefit, while pride (or ego) reduces success. To be humble is to be soft and weak - do not fight, strive or argue. Weak and delicate things have great tenacity. A drop of water can go through stone. Strong things may appear strong, but their strength could be limited.

Master Sha shares that Tao creates everyone and everything, but controls no one and nothing. Tao gives everyone freedom to walk their own path. Tao does not fight or argue with anyone. This is the wisdom of Greatest Humility. Do not fight. Be persistent. Forge ahead vigorously and dedicate yourself to progress. Humility is our strength. If we lose it, we fall into the deepest cavern.

Empirical research on humility shows that it has great value, associated with better academic performance, job performance and excellence in leadership. Humble people have better social relationships, avoid deception and tend to be more forgiving, grateful and cooperative. Humility is also associated with greater self-esteem and is a consistent predictor of generosity, associated with many forms of pro-social behavior. Humility can buffer the effects of competition in relationships and perhaps for this reason, it is a distinguishing characteristic of successful CEO's. 

On the spiritual path, humility is a signpost of greater enlightenment. To develop humility is to transform the ego. To be humble is to have deference to a power greater than oneself. 


Develop Greatest Humility with Tao Hands and Forgiveness Practice

Body Power: Sit up straight, with your feet flat on the floor and back away from the chair, if that's comfortable for you. Place one palm on your lower abdomen, below the navel, and one palm on your Message Center/Heart Chakra.

Mind Power: Visualize beautiful crystal light in your entire torso and especially in your Message Center/Heart Chakra.

Soul Power - Say Hello:

Dear Divine and Tao,
Dear all my spiritual mothers and fathers, my Heaven's Team and my soul,
Dear all souls of Heaven and Mother Earth, including all humanity, all mother nature, all animals, plants, lands and waters, all personal property, possessions and belongings, and more.
I love, honor and appreciate you each and all,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have not embodied or shown the Greatest Humility,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have gotten lost and for having hurt or harmed anyone or anything, with my lack of Greatest Humility
I apologize also for my ancestors, 
Please forgive me. Please forgive my ancestors.
I am so grateful for your forgiveness.
Thank you.

I forgive you and all souls, unconditionally, for any lack of greatest humility and any harm you have caused.

I am grateful to offer you my love and forgiveness now. 

Dear Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Humility,
I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to forgive me and my ancestors
You have the power to help me offer and receive forgiveness
You have the power to remove the blockages to my Greatest Humility and to nourish the Greatest Humility in me.
Please bless these requests, as appropriate.
Thank you.

Sound Power: Chant silently or aloud:

Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Humility bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Humility
Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Humility bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Humility,
Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Humility bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Humility....

 Close with: Hao.  Hao. Hao. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Please do this practice daily until we present the next Tao Quality of Greatest Harmony. Keep a journal of your experiences, and don't forget to check yourself three times a day!


With our greatest love,

Your Tao Hands Team.

Comments