Greatest Flourishing | Ten Greatest Tao Qualities | Tao Hands

The sixth greatest Tao Quality is Greatest Flourishing. To flourish is to grow, thrive or prosper. In the Tao wisdom presented by Master Sha in the book, Soul Over Matter, the wisdom of Greatest Flourishing is that Tao bestows huge prosperity and flourishing upon us, as we "perform kindness." Kindness includes all kinds of good services, such as love, care, compassion, sincerity, honesty, generosity, kindness, grace, integrity, purity and more. 

Tao bestows huge prosperity because doing kindness accumulates virtue. As you accumulate virtue, your Tao career then flourishes.

Master Sha also points out that the true purpose of financial abundance is to serve others better by making others happier and healthier. When we have good finances, it is important to remember to use the money wisely, to serve well.

Flourishing people are resilient and have the capacity to thrive. Research shows they are not only happier, but they are also more productive, absent from work less often, and have a lower risk of developing mental disorders. It has also been shown that people can learn to flourish through positive psychology, more specifically, the development of positive emotions. One of the best ways to develop a steady stream of positive emotions is through regular meditation and blessings, which also removes the blockages to our positive emotions and flourishing.

Let us practice to develop Greatest Flourishing now!

Develop Greatest Flourishing with Tao Hands and Forgiveness Practice

Body Power: Sit up straight, with your feet flat on the floor and back away from the chair, if that's comfortable for you. Place one palm on your lower abdomen, below the navel, and one palm on your Message Center/Heart Chakra.


Mind Power: Visualize beautiful crystal light in your entire torso and especially in your Message Center/Heart Chakra.


Soul Power - Say Hello:


Dear Divine and Tao,

Dear all my spiritual mothers and fathers, my Heaven's Team and my soul,
Dear all souls of Heaven and Mother Earth, including all humanity, all mother nature, all animals, plants, lands and waters, all personal property, possessions and belongings, and more.
I love, honor and appreciate you each and all,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have not embodied or shown the Greatest Flourishing,
I deeply apologize for all the ways I have gotten lost and for having hurt or harmed anyone or anything, with my lack of Greatest Flourishing,
I apologize also for my ancestors, 
Please forgive me. Please forgive my ancestors.
I am so grateful for your forgiveness.
Thank you.

I forgive you and all souls, unconditionally, for any lack of Greatest Flourishing and any harm you have caused.

I am grateful to offer you my love and forgiveness now. 

Dear Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Flourishing,

I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to forgive me and my ancestors
You have the power to help me offer and receive forgiveness
You have the power to remove the blockages to my Greatest Flourishing and to nourish the Greatest Flourishing in me.
Please bless these requests, as appropriate.
Thank you.

Sound Power: Chant silently or aloud:


Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Flourishing bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Flourishing

Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Flourishing bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Flourishing,
Tao/Tao Hands and Greatest Flourishing bless our forgiveness and nourish our Greatest Flourishing....

 Close with: Hao.  Hao. Hao. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Please do this practice daily until we present the next Tao Quality of Greatest Gratitude. Keep a journal of your experiences, and don't forget to check yourself three times a day!



With our greatest love,

Your Tao Hands Team.


Comments