Uninvited Guests, Soul Conferencing and Blessings - Creating a Healthy Home Environment | Divine Healing Hands


The opportunities to utilize the wisdom and practices of of soul healing for the greatest good are endless! In this case, let us explore how we can help resolve the issues of insects in the home (or garden).

Depending on where  you live on Mother Earth, insects and bugs could be more or less an issue. For instance, I live in Florida and there are plenty of insects and critters that like to come inside and live. I've had my fair share of visitors!

If you have unwanted visitors who take up residency, to begin the healing process, you may first wish to ask if there is a message related to their presence. I find all animals and insects that appear up close and personal have a message for me. This can help with the process a lot. It can help you appreciate them and work though a resolution.

Second, communicate with them, soul to soul. Heal any great disharmony if possible. Practice forgiveness. Give them love and depending on the circumstances, you can ask them to limit their residency or prepare to move. For instance, with spiders, I rarely encounter them anymore, but when I do, I no longer make it my goal to "get them out" as soon as possible. I talk to them and ask them to stay in certain areas, not to scare me. I have actually become friends with them. (This is a long way from the terror and fascination I used to have!) But I have asked spiders to leave before and chanted for them. To my amazement, in a matter of hours or days, they actually migrated toward the door and I was able to open it and let them out. Prior to this I would have to captured them and taken them out.

With ants and roaches, the issue can grow rapidly. One must take action soul to soul with clarity. Connect with them, connect with the leader, give love and appreciation and let them know you wish not to harm them. Practice forgiveness for any imbalances in you and your family that may have invited them and thank them. You might tell them they will need to leave and suggested a time frame to do so. Tell them you will continue to practice forgiveness and bless their journey to move on. Chant for them. This can result in remarkable success.

An amazing example of how soul communication, forgiveness and chanting can resolve an invasion of insects is also available here: https://lovepeaceharmony.org/stories/page/4/. Gloria Kovacevich shares the story, which is called: Love Peace Harmony and Nature.

Finally, I can share a story that may help us see how cooperative all souls can be and to encourage us to keep an open mind. I once had an "invasion" of geckos in my house. I call it an invasion because there were at least a few, not just one (like everyone occasionally has in Florida).  And I knew they were numerous because of what they left behind. When I joined my soul communication group, I asked everyone to flow on why they were with me. Everyone on the line offered messages that they were there to help - to serve.

I started to inquire and I learned from a local expert that they could be the greatest form of natural  "pest" control and at that time, where I was living was starting to get "buggy". The geckos followed natures way and did their thing. I chanted, blessed them and thanked them and sooner or later, all the creatures, including the geckos, were gone!

Last but not least, with Divine Healing Hands (and with other soul healing practices), we can bless our homes and ourselves to remove blockages that draw in the "unwanted residents." We can give blessings to them to find a new home. And we can extend this to bless our gardens, property and neighborhood, too. We can ask for balance of nature in our neighborhoods, as appropriate. How blessed we are!



Thank you for reading and we hope this serves you well.

Greatest love,

Marsha and the Divine Healing Hands Team







Comments