Creating Moments of Joy | Divine Healing Hands

Creating Moments of Joy | Divine Healing Hands
Life is meant to be enjoyed! How often do you experience joy, and would you like to have more of it?

Joy comes from the heart. When we feel joy, we are open to what the moment brings. We are willing to go into the joy of life, the joy of nature, the joy of relationships, the joy of whatever comes. The expression of joy comes with freedom from what came before and what may come after the moment. It is being present to now.

Joy is, they say, more stable than happiness, which can come and go based on circumstances. Joy lives inside and is ready to express itself even in troubled times. It may not shine as brightly and overtly then, but it speaks a quiet, profound gratitude when things are challenging. The joy sustains us in the hard times, giving us moments of relief and openings to solutions.

If we can't feel joy, we could be suffering depression, anxiety or some other blockages. The most important area to heal is the heart. This is why we will practice to heal our hearts and open them to more joy today.

Creating Moments of Joy | Divine Healing Hands
The heart is the most important organ in the human body. We cannot live without our heart beating and functioning. In that respect, the physical  heart is key to life itself. However the spiritual heart holds important keys also. It leads all the organs and systems of the body.
When the heart is happy and healthy, a person stands a better chance of being happy and healthy in many other ways.

In the ancient wisdom of traditional Chinese medicine, the heart houses the soul and the mind. On the spiritual journey, Master Sha teaches that the heart holds some of our impurities, such as selfishness, jealousy, greed and more. When the heart is blocked, it is difficult to experience joy.

To open the heart further we can apply soul healing principles and also give Divine soul healing blessings.

Let us heal our hearts today.

Body Power: Place one palm on  your lower abdomen and the other on your heart.

Soul Power - Say Hello:

Dear my beloved heart.
I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to heal your self, to open up and release blockages and experience more joy.
Do a good job!
Thank you!

Dear Divine (or my Divine Healing Hands)
I love you, honor and appreciate you.
You have the power to heal my heart, to open my heart, to remove blockages, including depression and anxiety, and to increase my joy.
Please heal my heart.
Thank you.

Dear all the souls I or my ancestors have hurt or harmed that have anything to do with blockages in my heart for joy.
I love you, honor and appreciate you.
I deeply apologize for the mistakes we have made that have caused you harm, pain or suffering.
I am committed to purification and unconditional service to humanity.
Can you forgive my ancestors and me?
I am so grateful for your forgiveness.
I forgive you and all souls unconditionally.
I'm very grateful to offer and recieve forgiveness.
Thank you.

Mind Power: visualize beautiful golden light in your heart and Heart Chakra area

Sound Power: Chant silently or aloud:

Divine (Divine Healing Hands) heals my heart and nourishes my joy. Thank you, Divine.
Divine (Divine Healing Hands) heals my heart and nourishes my joy. Thank you, Divine.
Divine (Divine Healing Hands) heals my heart and nourishes my joy. Thank you, Divine....

Chant for 5 minutes or more. Close by thanking all the souls with all your heart. We say, "Hao. Hao. Hao. (perfect) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Gong song. Gong song. Gong song (please return)."

Creating Moments of Joy | Divine Healing Hands
We can also develop joy by practicing. To develop more joy in life, take time to smell the roses. Spend time in nature. Appreciate its beauty. Appreciate your loved ones. Appreciate life in some way, no matter how small. Let the spark of joy awaken.

If you really have difficulty, close your eyes and remember joyful moments in time. Relive them. This will reacquaint your soul, heart, mind and body to the joy vibration. Keep practicing!

Finally, make someone else's day. Do something you know will bring another person joy. Make breakfast for your partner. Buy someone their favorite treat. Play fetch with your dog!

Again, life is meant to be enjoyed. Do something to bring joy into your life and the lives of others every day!

Thank you for tuning in.

With greatest love,

Your Divine Healing Hands Team.

Creating Moments of Joy | Divine Healing Hands

Comments