Follow Divine Guidance for Heart Opening Results | Healing Self and Others | Divine Healing Hands

Follow Divine Guidance for Heart Opening Results | Healing Self and Others | Divine Healing Hands

Follow Divine Guidance | Healing Self and Others | Divine Healing Hands
As healers, we are trained to offer appropriate healing in the appropriate context. As Divine Healing Hands Soul Healers, we are advised to check with guidance before offering the blessings. I would like to share a story with you today about how valuable checking and following this guidance can be.

I  knew a beautiful woman who helped people clean their houses with environmentally friendly products. Her name was Naomi. One day I was visiting a friend while Naomi was helping her clean. I noticed that Naomi was not as happy as she usually was. I asked her why. She told me she was in pain. As a Divine Soul Healer, I immediately offered to give her a blessing. She gratefully accepted.

We both sat down. I told her how to prepare and then I silently connected with the Divine, Master Sha and all my spiritual mothers and fathers, my Divine Healing Hands and my Divine Pendulum.

Follow Divine Guidance | Healing Self and Others | Divine Healing Hands
I first asked my Divine Pendulum if I could offer Naomi a blessing. I received a very clear "no". I was really surprised by this, but it was one of the clearest "no's" I had ever received. I knew in my heart that this was Divine's guidance, so I followed it with Total GOLD.

I opened my eyes and I called Naomi's name. She opened her eyes, and I told her that for some reason I was being guided not to offer the healing now. I asked her if she would practice forgiveness and then perhaps at a later time I can offer her healing. She thanked me and got up. I felt very neutral.

A few days passed before I saw her again. She came up to me and thanked me profusely. She told me that on her way home that day, she was upset. She didn't know who she needed to forgive and was quite grumpy about it. When she got home, she continued to be upset and as she was doing dishes, it came to her strongly that she has not forgiven her daughter in law. She said the "A ha" was so big, she had to stop and sit down. Her heart opened widely as she offered forgiveness. She said she felt like a million pounds of trouble had been removed. She also told me that because of this, she felt she had a spiritual awakening. She was so grateful I didn't offer her the blessing that day!

I was quite touched by her sharing. It was very reassuring to know that I was guided so expertly and lovingly. My own heart opened that day further, and it is a moment I will never forget.

Follow Divine Guidance | Healing Self and Others | Divine Healing Hands
I share this for all healers who may feel uneasy with unexpected guidance of this nature and who may not get to hear this kind of result. Trust the guidance you receive and follow it with a pure heart, knowing that all is in Divine Order each time we follow what we are told from Divine.

If you do not have Divine Healing Hands and would like to learn more, please go to www.DivineHealingHands.com. We also invite you to go to www.TV.DrSha.com at anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to learn, practice and receive soul healing for your life.

We are so extremely blessed!

With greatest love,

Marsha, from your Divine Healing Hands Team


Follow Divine Guidance for Heart Opening Results| Healing Self and Others | Divine Healing Hands

Comments

  1. Dear Marsha. This is such a beautiful story. TY for sharing your guidance with us all. LYLYLY TYTYTY CBD CBD CBD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gloria, Thank you for your feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed this sharing. It still touches me every time I think of it. We have every reason to be grateful, don't we! Yes. TYTYTY. LYLYLY. CBD CBD CBD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment