Divine Healing Hands | Open Your Heart

Divine Healing Hands | Open Your Heart
Divine Healing Hands | Open Your Heart

Marsha Valutis, PhD is a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer and advanced student of Master Sha in West Palm Beach, Florida. For her, awakening to the incredible gift of Divine Healing Hands has been a process - one that is opening her heart. Here's what she had to say:

When I received my Divine Healing Hands from Master Sha several years ago, I did not understand what I was receiving. Still, I served at Expo's and Community Fairs, on daily healing calls and in my own community, with weekly classes and healing blessings. I witnessed time and time again how Divine Healing Hands worked, even though I did not feel the power or connect fully though my heart with the treasure. I followed the steps with a desire to serve, and Divine Healing Hands did the job.

I was very touched, however, with the responses to the blessings. At Expo's complete strangers would come and sit in my chair, I would ask what they needed, then invoke my Divine Healing Hands and sing my soul song. A fair percentage of times, tears would drop or even stream down the faces of the recipients. This truly touched my heart. Deep inside, I was amazed.

Sometimes people would report how a beautiful feeling came over them and they relaxed. Now their pain was diminished or gone, or something shifted significantly. Or they realized something about the situation that needed healing. Over and over again, I got to see this happening.

Divine Healing Hands | Open Your Heart
Almost universally, people report feelings of peace and calm with Divine Healing Hands Blessings. They have been extremely effective with emotional imbalances and upsets, which is a perfect time to offer a blessing. I've had reports of unexpected turnarounds from people who've requested healing for family members in the hospital or in some other difficult situation, and every week in my Soul Healing Group, people leave feeling much better than when they came. 

I have invoked my Divine Healing Hands frequently, on the spot, as people have needed healing. I've seen results again and again. I'm now offering myself more blessings, to love myself more, with my Divine Healing Hands.

I used to be surprised when Divine Healing Hands would yield such positive results. That is because I did not understand what I'd been given. Now, I am no longer surprised. I am honored. I am touched. I am grateful. I've been given Divine's Soul Hands. When I invoke them, Divine love and light, forgiveness, compassion and more, fill the recipient in the area of the request to heal and bless in the most appropriate way. What an incredible honor. 

Each time I offer Divine Healing Hands Blessings, my heart opens more. I am so grateful to Divine Healing Hands for the service they offer and for opening my heart to the Divine and to humanity further.
________________________________

Wow! Thank you, Marsha, for sharing your experience with Divine Healing Hands. Opening the heart is such a blessing. We're so happy that Divine Healing Hands has brought you and so many others such profound healing!

For more information on Divine Healing Hands, please go to www.DivineHealingHands.com.

With greatest love,

Your Divine Healing Hands Team.

Divine Healing Hands | Open Your Heart 

Comments