Canines Who Heal | Divine Healing Paws | Enlightened Animals

Canines Who Heal | Divine Healing Paws | Enlightened Animals

Canines Who Heal | Divine Healing Hands Paws | Enlightened Animals
Nadia Rose
I knew that Max was a healer dog. He showed signs of it since he was a puppy, says Nadia Rose, who was deeply committed to having her three dogs empowered with Divine Healing Hands, now called Divine Healing Paws, especially for our pets. Her request of Master Sha opened the doors for our animal friends to become better servants! 

Nadia also had "her boys" enlightened through Master Sha's Tao Enlightenment Orders. These are three very blessed puppy dogs! Here's our interview with Nadia about how her three dogs, Max, Chester, and Taz came to receive Divine Healing Paws:

DHH Team: Why did you want to have your three beloved dogs receive Divine Healing Paws? 

Nadia: Well, the reason I was asking was because I knew Max was a healer dog. He was always very tuned into my husband and I's emotions. When I felt sad or was crying, Max would always come to comfort me. Even without the presence of tears, he would pick up on it when something wasn't right and would come and check. He'd start talking or he would give kisses, and would always make sure we are ok before leaving the room. 

Canines Who Heal | Divine Healing Hands Paws | Enlightened Animals
Max, Chester and Taz
I felt he was picking up the negativity from people, like a vacuum. He would find the person with the most "dirt" and work to clear it. He would literally look older after spending time with people who had a high level of negativity. And he would start itching. You see, he has been a healer dog for many lifetimes and he knows no other way. One of my recent Third Eye images showed me a lifetime where he was trained as a healer to take on karma before people died. It was a special service and he was very good at it.

I wanted to get him Divine Healing Paws mostly for the Divine Protection, since I could not help him at the time. Even after this, I noticed he still would allow darkness to bypass the light wall. I had to teach him and all of my dogs through soul language. I had my own technique and with Divine help, they learned it, and it works. 
Max has an open third eye, so when someone invokes Divine Healing Hands he sees it and he loves it. Sometimes he goes to a healer and asks them for a Divine Healing Hands healing. For example, when needs a healing, he will just put a part of his body over your palm and positions himself for it.

When its time for me to offer blessings for my clients, Max always finds the way into the room. He is just so smart! He sees saints in the Tao Calligraphies and he stares at them, but he's getting used to them now. I forgot to mention that Max had heart murmur when was young, but recently doctors can no longer hear it. Its gone!
Canines Who Heal | Divine Healing Hands Paws | Enlightened Animals
Taz

DHH Team: And what about Taz?

Taz (Shih Tzu gold with black mask ) has a gift for knowing which objects have received Kai Guang (a blessing of light). He detects them and tries to get them if he can. He does not pick up negative energy and in fact he avoids it, walking way around it. He is the boss here in the house, but now he is much softer and less bossy, and his heart is opening every day. Now he's more like Max, and goes to check on Chester to see if he is ok.


Canines Who Heal | Divine Healing Hands Paws | Enlightened Animals
DHH Team: And Chester? 

Chester (108 lbs golden doodle) is is very neutral. He's a dog's dog, steeling pork chops, brownies, and anything you leave without attendance. After the Divine Healing Paws and the Tao Enlightenment Orders his intelligence is very high. Early this year he was diagnosed with very aggressive form of cancer. but we are working on him with powerful blessings and he is recovering. The tumor is shrinking, so we believe soul healing is the way to go! He loves when I trace on his body and chant, and he gets regular Divine Healing Hands blessings to accelerate his recovery.


DHH Team: These really are three blessed doggies! Do you have anything else you'd like to share about this experience so far? 


Once when Max and Taz were watching through the big windows at the front door, a lizard showed up. He really wanted to come in. I asked my pendulum if this lizard wanted a

Canines Who Heal | Divine Healing Hands Paws | Enlightened Animals
blessing and sure enough, he did. I asked my beloved "boys" to turn on their Divine Healing Paws and offer an appropriate blessing to the lizard. They did, and the lizard absorbed the blessing and left just before the blessing ended. He got enough. We haven't seen him again.

But the best part of all this is I wake up in the morning and here they are, 3 of the cutest enlightened, smiling faces with wagging tails, greeting me with countless kisses. This just makes my whole day!

________________________________
  
Aw. These guys are adorable! And very blessed! Thank you for sharing this wonderful adventure with your Divine Healing Dog's!
For anyone reading this story, you may inquire about Divine Healing Paws with your local Divine Channel: https://www.drsha.com/community/worldwide-representatives/.
Your beloved Divine Healing Hands Team.

Canines Who Heal | Divine Healing Paws | Enlightened Animals

Comments

Post a Comment