Secrets to Having a Happy, Healthy Family | Divine Healing Hands

I have always known, since childhood, that I was to serve mankind. Even though I have known this, something is different now. Master Sha taught me to make contact with my soul and I am able to love again in a much deeper way, says Marlous De Bordes, child therapist and Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer. 


Secret to Having a Happy, Healthy Family | Divine Healing Hands
Marlous De Bordes
Marlous lives in Velp, Netherlands with her husband, Bram and two sons, Thijn and Silvijn. She was very happy when they also received their Divine Healing Hands in Feb. 2016, saying:

I notice that my husband and children can interpret negative situations with love and light now. I’m moved that they can relieve their own suffering and I feel that this brings them closer to helping other people. This feels so powerful to me. 

We are much more heart centered, happier and healthier.

Marlous was more than happy to share her family's experience with us in the following interview.

DHH Team: What inspired you to become a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer?

Marlous: One day my dearest teacher, Dianne Bosch, who studies with Master Sha, came to my house and she said:” I don't know exactly why I'm here. I was reaching out by email but it kept bouncing back. So I thought, I'm going to visit you in person.”  Once she was here, she spoke to me about Master Sha and his teaching. She invited me for a Divine Healing Hands meeting. I went and I was immediately in love. I felt so much love and light. It reminded me again how I felt when I was a child. So I joined the Divine Healing Hands Training Program and there I had the opportunity to sing my Soul Song. Master Julie translated it so I could hear the message. I was touched to the depths of my soul and amazed that I could make such deep contact again with my own essence. I was so happy that I cried many tears. For me, I was certain I had found my ' home ' again. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank Dianne and her heavenly guides for bringing me to where I belong.

DHH Team: Your children have received Divine Healing Hands. How has this affected your family?

Marlous: We became a Divine Healing Hands Family in February, 2016. So much is changed already on our spiritual journey with Master Sha. It feels as if things come more readily. Our consciousness is so clear. I notice that my husband and children can interpret
Secret to Having a Happy, Healthy Family | Divine Healing Hands
negative situations with love and light now. I’m moved that they can relieve their own suffering and I feel that this brings them closer to helping other people. This feels so powerful to me. People come to us and ask for help. They dare to be vulnerable and open up. Our self-love is much more entrenched.

Last week, during dinner, we did a healing for my oldest son who had pain in his abdomen. My youngest son participated in the healing. The children have learned in a special workshop, how to easily apply Divine Healing Hands in everyday life. We sang our Soul Song together. There was warmth and there was loving guidance with us. Most beautiful colors danced around us. My husband and I were deeply moved.  After the healing my oldest son no longer experienced the pain in his abdomen. It is so wonderful to experience how strong the power of the Divine Healing Hands Soul Healing is. It makes me happy.


DHH Team: How has becoming a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer served you in raising your children?

Marlous: I feel so blessed that Master Sha's teaching came into my life. I have always known, since childhood, that I was to serve mankind. Even though I have known this, something is different now. Master Sha taught me to make contact with my soul and I am able to love again in a much deeper way. It is so beautiful and I can transfer this to the children. They also feel that they are born to serve. My oldest son, Thijn, who is 12 years old, had this conversation with my husband:

Thijn: My greatest wish is that people of the world love each other and live in peace.
Father (Bram): What is it you can do to help with this?
Thijn: I have to be in peace with myself and love myself so I can be an example for them.
Father: I am so proud that you are my son.
Thijn: I'm proud of you to dad.


DHH Team: Why did you decide your children should be healers?

Marlous: Our children were born with a spiritual awareness that I feel is sorely needed in the world. When we look at the state of the world, we see that humanity needs more spirituality – more connection with the Source and oneness. I received my Divine Healing Hands last year and It feels like I have a real purpose in life. My children are already in touch with this purpose. My youngest son, Silvijn, who is 9 years old, woke me up one morning saying:

Silvijn: Mom, why do people make such a mess in the world?
I asked him: Why do you think this is, Silvijn?
Silvijn: I think that they have to learn that they can choose love, like Master Sha teaches us.
I said: I Think you are a wise person and I love you so much.
Silvijn said: I love you too, mom.

Then a large sheet of light came over us. It felt so full of peace and love that I knew it was no longer an option not to do it. When I asked my children if they wanted to become Divine Healing Hands Soul Healers so they could do more for the world, they were very happy. And so Master Francisco transmitted Divine Healing Hands to them in February this year.

DHH Team: Did you notice any changes after the children received their Divine Healing Hands?

Secret to Having a Happy, Healthy Family | Divine Healing Hands
Marlous: My oldest son Thijn said, that it felt as if he was so much lighter. He felt much stronger and his whole body shows this. After a reading with a Divine Channel about their soul potential last weekend, he’s also much more secure about himself.  He feels he has a mission that he wants to carry out.

My youngest son, Silvijn, is more in touch with his feelings after he received Divine Healing Hands. It’s as if he now knows why he has to do what he's always felt like doing. For example, he helps the children from his class when they are being bullied. With him, it’s like pieces of a puzzle fell into place. Also his third eye is more open. He sees and hears a lot. It scares him sometimes but he can very well talk to us about it. We translate the messages he gets together with him so he can feel that it is important .

My husband, Bram, has changed very much. After receiving Divine Healing Hands he is much milder, more forgiving, and more loving. All kinds of people come to him for help. I like to hear him speak about how he learned to love himself and how that has affected his life. I feel so blessed and grateful for the arrival of Master Sha in our lives.

DHH Team: How do the children apply their Divine Healing Hands?

Marlous: After we gave them some training with their Divine Healing Hands I notice that they feel comfortable to apply them. We practice at the dinner table, before bed, or if someone has pain. They also gave a healing blessing to our kitten when she was ill. Once Silvijn gave a remote blessing for his relationship with a friend. He first checked if it was ok to do so.  In the future, my sons would like to give blessings together with their friends in person. I think it’s important for children that we adults give them space to do things in their own way and at their own time, while watching over them.

I talk to my children about what Divine Healing Hands brings them. They received this treasure in February this year. In March, we went to the Divine Healing Hands retreat in the Nederland’s for one day.  We learned the Soul Tapping method to purify the 7 soul houses. First, my sons did this exercise with each other. Thereafter, they have given a soul tapping healing to others. It was so nice to watch them. My heart melted. With this method they can help many people in their community.

DHH Team: How do you feel Divine Healing Hands will impact or influence your family's future?

Marlous: Since we have been able to join Dr. and Master Sha, we know that deep healing is possible. We feel so blessed. Healing of the soul is the healing of the future. We are more heart centered, happier and healthier. The experiences we have had so far are very rich, but not always easy. We find that healing our daily struggle is absolutely possible when we do it out of self-love. It gives us a wonderful feeling to be so close to our own essence.

There are currently a lot of changes going on in our lives.  Each will serve in his own way in the transformation of Mother Earth and mankind.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity for sharing this with you.


In love and light Marlous de Bordes.

Thank you so much, Marlous, for sharing your experience as a Divine Healing Hands Family! We are hopeful that many more families will follow this path and receive all the benefits of Divine Healing Hands, which are life transforming. 

Divine Healing Hands Global Training is currently happening in over 30 locations around the world. To learn more, please go to: https://www.drsha.com/events/dhh/

With greatest love,

Your Divine Healing Hands Team

Comments