Divine Healing Hands Helped Cory Accelerate His Spiritual Journey


I feel happy, with a sense of joy and inner peace that vibrates within me and throughout me says Cory Williams, reporting analyst for E-Bay Enterprise and Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer from Melbourne, Florida. Making a positive impact on his environment makes Cory happy and fulfilled. 

"I had no concept of a spiritual journey before finding Master Sha's teachings in 2011,"  says Cory. Divine Healing Hands, has given his life a new meaning. Here is his interview!

DHH Team: What inspired you to become a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer?

Cory: Initially I was inspired to become a Divine Healing Hands soul healer in order to heal a very difficult relationship in my life.  As time went on, I realized on a deeper level, it was to save my soul journey.

DHH Team: How has receiving the Divine Healing Hands downloads and training changed your life?

Cory: First it has allowed me to serve in ways I never thought was possible.  Second, it has changed my life by opening my heart and soul more fully to the Divine. I hadn’t realized how closed off I was. Before receiving Divine Healing Hands transmissions and training, I had some anger issues.  After receiving Divine Healing Hands and practicing on myself and others, I felt more at ease with myself. The anger issues flared up less frequently and I began to feel that my life had more purpose.

DHH Team: What are some of the healing results you have observed upon invoking your Divine Healing Hands?

I offered Divine Healing Hands blessings remotely (with permission) to a friend who had an anemia condition after her third child and I offered her blessings over a two-week period.  She noticed changes during this time, specifically with her menstrual cycle and her increased energy level.  When she went in for a checkup, she was told by the doctor that her Iron levels were back to normal. 


How can I heal my pets | How can I heal my child | how can I accelerate my spiritual journey
Another healing result I would like to share involves a family pet.  My parents have a black Labrador named Bella.  She had a bladder condition which caused her to relieve herself in the house when she was indoors during the night.  When I received the divine healing hands downloads, I started to offer her blessings for her condition remotely.  Couple of months later I asked my mother if Bella was still suffering this issue.  To her surprise, she stopped noticing wet spots in the house around the time I was sending the blessings.  To this day, Bella hasn't had another incident.     

DHH  Team: How has Divine Healing Hands served you in raising your child?

Cory: It has really helped me a lot. I have a 7-year-old, autistic child.  Being a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer helped me help myself first, to enable me to raise him in a more patient and loving manner, which in turn helped him with his development and growth. and with his ability to express himself more clearly. Divine Healing Hands Blessings have helped my son recover from a range of common childhood ailments like high-temp fevers, strep throat, ear infections, and allergic reactions, and also seem to have helped improve his intelligence and speech, as he is able to communicate better. He's now at a level that is more high functioning on the autistic spectrum. I’m incredibly grateful for this.

How can I heal my pets | How can I heal my child | how can I accelerate my spiritual journey


DHH Team: How has becoming a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer affected your spiritual journey?

Cory: I had no concept of a spiritual journey and had never followed a spiritual master before finding Master Sha's teachings in 2011. I believe that becoming a Divine Soul Healer and practicing soul healing has saved me many lifetimes of spiritual practice! My energy feels lighter and I feel more pleasant inside myself. My thinking is different and my priorities have shifted from material gain to wanting to serve others. I invoke my DHH regularly to ease the suffering and to bring more light to our world. I’m truly grateful for the empowerment and the wisdom I’ve been given through Divine Healing Hands and Master Sha’s teachings.

Thank you, Cory, for sharing your rich experiences with Divine Healing Hands in our blog! 
We invite everyone to share their comments and questions below! If you'd like to learn more about Divine Healing Hands, please visit divinehealinghands.com or connect with us here and we will be honored to assist you!
In service and gratitude,
Your Divine Healing HandsTeam

How can I help heal my pets | How can I help heal my child | how can I accelerate my spiritual journey

Comments