Nicholas, Danielle and Beau - Living their Divine Purpose Together - Part 2



Divine Healing Hands Family - Australia!

Beau: "Dad I know why I am here."
Nicholas: "Why Beau?"
Beau: "I have come to help people on earth who are suffering."
Nicholas: "Thats true, Beau."
Beau: "I will help people with my golden hand dad.The light goes on forever you know."
Nicholas: "Wow Beau, that's amazing. I know you will help many people. I love you so much son."
Beau: "I love you too, Dad."


5 year old Beau, with Master Sha
Nicholas, Danielle and Beau Giannasi are a Divine Healing Hands (DHH) Family. Beau is 5 years old now. He received DHH when he was 3 years of age. His spiritual eye is open. This is a continuation of the Interview (Part 2).


DHH Team: Did you notice any changes after Beau received Divine Healing Hands?

Nick: The changes we noticed in our son was that he could see very clearly with his spiritual eye after receiving the DHH spiritual transmission. My son has always been able to see spiritual images, but after he received DHH he was fascinated by the light his hand could emit.

DHH Team: How does he use DHH?

Nick: My son uses DHH a lot. Mainly on insects and animals, or on me or his mum if we hurt ourselves, or for our dog.

DHH Team: How is your life different now that you are a DHH family?

Nick: Everything is different. We have been on our spiritual journey with Master Sha for four years now, and every day things change. People now come to our family for help, for healing, for blessings. My son has healed children in shopping malls when they have been distressed or hurt themselves. My son has healed me and his mother with DHH.

I also have seen my son bless a moth that I thought had transitioned. He blessed the moth multiple times in one day as the moth lay dead (or so it seemed) for hours on a Master Sha book. Then the next day the moth started to fly and would fly around Beau and land on his head or his arm. Beau and the moth played all morning the next day.


DHH Team: How do you feel having DHH will impact or influence his/ her future? 

Nick: I believe that every human being is good at the core of their being, no matter how lost they may be on the surface. Humanity is a compassionate species. My son wants to help every chance he gets, whether it be picking up litter, chanting for the soul journey of a transitioned insect, or chanting the mantras to the trees. 

Being a Divine Healer at the age of 3 is no accident. There are no accidents in the universe. Believe it or not, I am a very open minded man and I would not push my son to do anything he didn't want to do. If my son did not want to be a healer I would support him 100% as long as he was happy and he was a good person. But my son loves to serve others. My son wants to save Mother Earth and all the animals. My son is selfless. In fact, literally two days ago he had a temperature and felt really under the weather. I arrived home from work and sat with him on the coach. The first thing I said was, "How are you feeling Beau?" Beau replied, "I don’t care about me Dad, as long as you are ok." I nearly burst into tears.

I offered Beau blessings and let him watch a kid’s movie while I set up in a Tao Chang (Source field) using Master Sha books and sacred calligraphy's. This creates a high frequency and vibrational field. Everything in this reality is vibratory and everything has its own vibrational signature. So when we create a Tao Chang using sacred Calligraphy's with positive messages we can create a healing environment in our own home.

My son went to bed that night and woke up 100% the next morning. Knowing spiritual wisdom and having the healing tools that our teacher has given us will definitely influence Beau's life in every aspect, just as it has mine.

Thank you so very much for the opportunity to share and answer these beautiful questions.

Love and light Nicholas, Danielle and Beau Giannasi


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thank you, Nicholas, Danielle and Beau, for sharing your experience, your love, your heart and your wisdom with us. We look forward to watching how things develop for all of you in many beautiful ways!

We invite you (the reader) to share your comments, your experiences and your questions. We are here to serve you.

To learn more about Divine Healing Hands please go to http://www.divinehealinghands.com/ and visit TV.DrSha.com to receive blessings from Divine Healing Hands Soul Healers at noon EST every day.

We love you.

Your DHH Team.




Comments