Nicholas, Danielle and Beau - Living their Divine Purpose Together!


Divine Healing Hands Family - Australia


Daniele, Nicholas, Beau and Master Sha!
"People now come to our family for help, for healing, for chanting for their transitioned loved ones. Life is different because we have been blessed with the opportunity to serve others in a profound way that has only ever been given to very few people in history," says Nicholas Giannasi about his experience of being a Divine Healing Hands Family. 

Meet Nicholas, Danielle and their 5 year old son Beau - a family living their soul purpose. 

Divine Healing Hands families are serving people all over the world much like the Giannasi family, Nick (Nicholas) took some time recently to answer some questions about living a life of service with Divine Healing Hands.

DHH Team: Why did you choose to become a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer? 

Nick: I stumbled across Divine Healing Hands (DHH) to be honest. In fact, I will re-phrase that. The Universe directed me to DHH. Once I was in the right place at the right time, I was generously gifted DHH as a Demo. I had no idea what DHH was! I am incredibly blessed.

DHH Team: How has Divine Healing Hands served your family?

Nick: This question cannot truly be answered through words. Our experiences as a family go deep, into many different aspects of life. DHH has served each of us in so many ways. We totally believe that western medicine has a very important role to play in healing, along with TCM and other healing modalities. 

But to have the privilege to be able to heal ourselves, our children and others, is something we never dreamed of. And as we go further and understand more about how spiritual healing and DHH work (scientifically and logically), and as we experience first hand the once unbelievable healing that we now receive so often, the more deeply we trust in DHH and the more incredible the miracles that we experience. 

The truth is, once you understand how Spiritual healing/DHH works, the more you realize that the results seem miraculous only because we have been narrow minded for so long. I personally see in the near future humanity being totally awake to spiritual healing as we move towards our next step of human evolution.


DHH Team: How has Divine Healing Hands served you in raising your child?

Nick: I look at my life and how I was raised and I see my beautiful parents doing the best they could with what they knew, and doing a beautiful job of loving me unconditionally. Yet when I look at the life my 5 year old son has, it brings me to tears.

My son is being raised with a spiritual awareness that I feel has been missing from the west. When I say spiritual I don't mean religious. I mean spiritual, and there is a huge difference. Look at the world right now and the state it is in. We should stop looking to technology to save us. Our problem is a spiritual problem. We (humanity) need to wake up to who we are and what we can achieve when we come together. Understand that we are one - literally. Then understand that we have the power to create a world worth living in by playing our part as human beings well. That's it.

Having DHH in my family's life and having a spiritual teacher has moved me and and my family in the direction of purpose. I believe that a lot of humanity are struggling because they have no purpose in life. They feel on a deep level that they want to make a change, that they came here to do more than they are doing, but they don't know how to. I know this because I have been there.

So when you find your purpose, when you understand why you are here - to make others happier and healthier and to serve - your life becomes enriched. I have been blessed with the opportunity to bring my son up in a environment where he is nurtured for being a sensitive soul, instead of being told he needs to toughen up.

My Son understands the connection between physical life and Spirit. He understands how healing works on every level and he is only 5 and a half. My heart opens when I think of the future, when these incredible children are adults and are moving humanity in the direction of Love, Peace and Universal Harmony.


DHH Team: Why did you decide your child should be a soul healer? 

Nick: My son has always been a healer to me. Since he was born, he has healed my heart; healed my ego; healed my mind. He has been the example I have always tried to follow since the second I laid eyes on him. For this I owe him everything. Our family was introduced to Master Sha through events that took place through Beau when he was only one year old.

I received DHH first, then my beautiful wife, Danielle. We always planned on getting Beau DHH and when he was 3 years of age, he was blessed to have been gifted DHH by a friend.

My son uses DHH all the time. To answer the question "Why did I decide my child should be a healer?" Once you have your eyes opened to the truth, how can you close them again? You can't. It should be everyone's greatest wish to be able to serve others in this profound way.


___________end of interview - Part 1___________

Divine Healing Hands Team

Comments