Healing Our Relationship With Divine.


As a loving tribute to St. Valentine we are celebrating our special relationships throughout February on this blog. This month's theme is to heal and bless our relationships. Divine Healing Hands is a precious treasure from the heart of God and what could be better than to utilize this priceless treasure to heal, bless, and transform our most cherished relationship.

We are blessed with so very much in our lives, one of our greatest blessings is our relationship with the Divine or God. This relationship defines our existence in so many ways. Our trust and sincerity in this one-relationship changes everything in our lives. This relationship shapes our perspective of the world, it changes how we respond to everything around us and it brings out the Divine within us. It brings us to light and through whatever is before us. It is this one relationship that makes us who we are.

To heal, bless and transform our relationship with the Divine means healing blessing and transforming our soul journey beyond comprehension. Let us turn on our Divine Healing Hands and offer each other a blessing to heal and transform our relationship with the Divine as appropriate. (If you are not a Divine Healing Hands Soul Healer yet, you can apply right away to become one). I am honored and deeply privileged to join heart and soul with each of you in this short forgiveness practice and blessing, please click here to practice along with me.

Dear most beloved Divine,
I love you, honor you, deeply appreciate you and humbly bow down to you.  It is with all of my heart and soul that I apologize for all mistakes my ancestors and I have made in this lifetime, or any in any previous lifetime with you. Please forgive us.

My beloved Divine you have nourished me, cared for me, blessed me, healed me, held me tenderly in more ways than I will ever know. I deeply cherish our relationship. I am so grateful to have you in my heart, my soul, and my life.

Please forgive me for hurting or harming any soul in any lifetime. I truly understand that every soul is made of your light. You love all of us equally and hurting any soul is hurting you.

I truly apologize for hurting or harming myself because that would mean hurting you. I truly and deeply apologize for not being in alignment with you. If in any way I have expressed my ingratitude not recognizing your unconditional love I am so truly sorry. Please forgive me. Please help me to heal and transform our relationship. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Dear our beloved Divine Healing Hands,
We love you, honor you and deeply appreciate you.
Please offer us a blessing to heal, bless and transform our relationship with the Divine.
We are so extremely grateful.
Countless Bow Downs

Let us chant:
Divine Healing Hands heals and blesses our relationship with the Divine
Divine Healing Hands heals and blesses our relationship with the Divine
Divine Healing Hands heals and blesses our relationship with the Divine
Divine Healing Hands heals and blesses our relationship with the Divine


Thank you Thank you Thank you

It would be my greatest joy to read your experience with this blog. Please leave a comment below and share this blog.

With so much love and gratitude Firuzan

Comments