FLY: First Love Yourself

The treasure of Divine Healing Hands is to self-heal, self-empower, and self-love. Just like we bring healing, blessing, loving, compassion, and light to our relationships with others, let us do the same for the relationship with ourselves.

We can only truly share what is within us so being loving, kind, compassionate and gentle with ourselves is fundamental to be able to offer to others. Master Sha’s latest teaching is to embody the 10 Da’s (the 10 great natures of Tao / Source). Each of these 10 Da’s is a love offering for others, and most importantly for ourselves.

The 10 Da’s are:
  1. The greatest love
  2. The greatest forgiveness
  3. The greatest compassion
  4. The greatest light
  5. The greatest humility 
  6. The greatest harmony 
  7. The greatest flourishing 
  8. The greatest gratitude 
  9. The greatest service 
  10. The greatest enlightenment.
Please join me in a forgiveness practice and Divine Healing Hands Soul Healing blessing to bless our relationship with ourselves: (Click here to practice with me)

My dearest beloved soul, heart, mind, and body,
I love you, I truly deeply love you, I sincerely love you so very much.
I am sorry for not offering my greatest love to myself.
I am sorry for the lack of love, forgiveness, compassion, light, gratitude, harmony, flourishing, and service to myself. I deeply apologize for not offering myself the greatest humility.
I am sorry for not valuing my relationship with my own soul, heart, mind, and body.
I promise to do better and offer my greatest love, forgiveness, compassion, and light to myself at all times.

Let us chant

I love my soul, heart, mind, and body
I forgive my soul, heart, mind, and body
I offer compassion to my soul, heart, mind, and body
I bring light to my soul, heart, mind, and body


I love my soul, heart, mind, and body
I forgive my soul, heart, mind, and body
I offer compassion to my soul, heart, mind, and body
I bring light to my soul, heart, mind, and body

Thank you Thank you Thank you

It is my honor and privilege to offer all of us a Divine Healing Hands blessing to heal, bless and transform our relationship with ourselves. Please close your eyes and receive the blessing.

This blog is to serve our journey back to the heart of God. Please feel free to return at any time and receive further Divine Healing Hands blessings to heal and transform your relationship with your self.

I look forward to your heart-felt sharing and comments on this blog.

With all of my love
Firuzan


Comments